The 2016 Prairie Wood Design Awards submissions closed on January 8. The announcement of the winning projects will be made at the Gala on March 8, 2016.
Tickets are available for purchase through Eventbrite:
If you nominated a project and have not received an invitation through Eventbrite with your two complimentary tickets, please contact Barbara Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Submissions were accepted in the following categories:
- Commercial Wood Design
- Institutional Wood Design
- Recreational Wood Design
- Residential Wood Design
- Interior Wood Design Showcase
In addition to the categories listed above, the Jury will choose among submissions for the following awards:
- Advocate Award: Include brief statement to be considered for this award.
- Jury’s Choice Wood Design Award: These will be selected from all nominations
- The Jury’s selection will be announced on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at the Chateau Lacombe Hotel Ballroom in Edmonton, Alberta
- The nominated Architect will be offered 2 complimentary tickets to the gala. An invitation to reserve your tickets will be emailed to you through Eventbrite. Please RSVP to attend by February 22, 2016.
- Project recognition is given to the architect/design firm unless otherwise specified in the application.
NEW! Winning a Prairie Wood Design Award qualifies your project for a free submission in the North American Design Award competition. (Approx. value of $190 USD) A new application must be created and contact us directly to arrange for free submission.
It is free to apply to the Prairie Wood Design Awards!