Looking for more one-on-one discussion with the experts? Need to pull together a presentation for your office team?
Wood WORKS! BC has developed several in-house seminars and has access to resources for many more!
Each of these in-house seminars are approved for 1 hour of continuing education credits and forms are available upon request.
If you have a specific topic of interest that is not listed below, please contact Sukh or Peter. They will do their best to format a seminar for your firm’s needs.
Available In-House Seminars:
- 1.2 Wood in the Built Environment by WWBC
- 1.3 Specification of Wood by Macdonald & Lawrence
- 2.0 Properties of Wood by TBD
- 3.2 Engineered Wood Products – Residential Applications by Weyerhaeuser
- 3.4 Sustainability and Wood Products by Peter Moonen
- 3.5 The Building of the WIDC by WWBC
- 6.3 Mass Timber – Engineering fabrication and Erection by Lucus Epp
- 6.4 Cross Laminated Timber and Glulam by Structurlam
- 6.5 Vertically Laminated (LVL) Mass Timber Panels by Fineline
- 7.1 Modern Timber Connection Systems by MyTiCon
- 7.2 Heavy Timber Connection Systems for Architects by MyTiCon
- 9.2 Durability by Design by WWBC
- 10.0 Carbon, Construction and COP 21 – Guideline Positioning Wood in the Post COP 21 Era to Address Global Climate Change by Peter Moonen
For further details please contact us: Sukh Johal, Technical Manager