2016 Wood Design Luncheon Conferences
Kelowna – Wednesday, November 23: Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre, 1310 Water Street
Victoria – Friday, November 25: Delta Ocean Pointe, 100 Harbour Drive
Time: 9:00am Registration & Exhibits Open I 10:00am – 2:00pm Conference Program In Session
Registration: Complimentary when registering in advance:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR KELOWNA – VICTORIA SOLD OUT
Don’t miss the Wood Design Luncheon Conference in your area!
- Hear informative seminars
- Receive expert advice and information about wood products and systems
- View trade exhibits Earn FREE learning credits
- Network with industry representatives
- FREE admission and complimentary hot lunch for all pre-registered guests
About the Wood Design Luncheon Conferences
These annual conferences in two BC locations feature presentations on current topics in architecture, engineering, design and construction with wood by experts in wood design and building while suppliers are on hand with their exhibits to answer questions about wood products and systems. The same three presentations are given in each location.
2016 Speakers + Presentations
- High-tech mass timber: Innovation in the construction industry and the bottom line: Eric Andreasen, Vice President of Marketing & Sales, Adera Development Corporation, Vancouver, BC
- Passive House 2.0: Lessons learned from the first generation of multi-unit Passive design projects in BC: Monte Paulsen, Managing Director, Red Door Energy Design Ltd., Vancouver, BC
- The challenges and opportunities when seismically upgrading low-rise wood-frame structures: Lee Rowley, P.Eng., Principal, Herold Engineering Limited, Nanaimo, BC
Arrive Early to View the Exhibits and Speak to the Exhibitors!