2018 Wood Design Luncheon Conferences
Kelowna – Tuesday, November 20: Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre, 1310 Water Street
Victoria – Friday, November 23: Delta Ocean Pointe, 100 Harbour Drive
Time: 9:00am Registration & Exhibits Open I 10:00am – 2:00pm Conference Program In Session
Registration: opening this spring
Don’t miss the Wood Design Luncheon Conference in your area! Events sell out quickly so get your tickets early!
- Hear informative seminars
- Receive expert advice and information about wood products and systems
- View trade exhibits
- Network with industry representatives
- Hot lunch included for all pre-registered guests
- EARN professional development credits – each presentation approved for 1 HR (3 total)
About the Wood Design Luncheon Conferences
These annual conferences in two BC locations feature presentations on current topics in architecture, engineering, design and construction with wood by experts in wood design and building while suppliers are on hand with their exhibits to answer questions about wood products and systems. The same three presentations are given in each location.
2017 Speakers + Presentations (past)
- Carbon 12: A CLT Case Study in Design and Construction: Kristin Slavin, Associate, AIA, LEED BD+C, PATH Architecture, Portland, OR
- Timber Pre-Fabrication of the Brock Commons Building: Karla Fraser, Senior Project Manager, Urban One Builders Construction Management Inc., Vancouver, BC
- Ronald McDonald House: A case study on hybrid tilt-up construction: Jing Kong, Senior Structural Engineer, Equilibrium Consulting Inc., Vancouver, BC
Arrive Early to View the Exhibits and Speak to the Exhibitors!