The Wood Design & Construction Solutions Conference is dedicated to design and construction with wood products and systems, including mass timber, and replaces the Wood Solutions Fair and International Wood Symposium. This two-day educational event will showcase wood uses in commercial, institutional, industrial and multi-unit residential construction through specifically designed seminar streams, new and current topics and an interactive trade show. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE EXHIBITOR PROFILES
Insights into wood – and ideas for you!
The Wood Design & Construction Solutions Conference is tailored for architects, engineers, builders, contractors, building officials, technologists, planners and developers. A proud part of Wood Week, the conference is one of four events happening over 10-days from February 23 – March 6, 2017. Also new this year, Wood WORKS! BC is partnering with BC Wood Specialties Group and FPInnovations to deliver an expanded program of learning. More than 1,200 design and building professionals will come together to listen and learn; connect and collaborate. This is a conference you won’t want to miss! CLICK HERE FOR THE EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS SCHEDULE or CLICK HERE FOR THE PRESENTATION ABSTRACTS AND SPEAKER BIOS
Dates: Tuesday, February 28 & Wednesday, March 1, 2017 (2 days)
Time: 7:00am Registration I 7:45am – 3:45pm Exhibit Hall Open I 8:00am – 4:45pm Seminars In Session
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre East, 999 Canada Place *note new location*
Cost: $135 Early Bird till February 3; $165 Regular (2-day pass including lunches) *daily rates available on the registration site.
Registration: OPEN NOW!
Why should you attend? New program. New format. New information and inspiration!
- Learn about the newest innovations and trends in architectural and structural wood design, construction, finishing and building science, including topics such as passive design, transformative building technologies, sustainability, volumetric construction, fire, prefabrication, hybrid opportunities and building resilience
- Connect and collaborate with other industry professionals and international experts
- Visit the trade show/exhibit floor and meet face-to-face with knowledgeable industry suppliers
- Join us for an evening networking event
- Hear thought-leaders and innovators as keynote speakers
- Earn professional development education credits
Follow us for updates on Twitter @WoodWORKSBC_CWC #WoodWorks
A Canadian Wood Council Event