The Wood Solutions Conference is dedicated to design and construction with wood products and systems, including mass timber, and replaces the Wood Solutions Fair and International Wood Symposium. This two-day educational event will showcase wood uses in commercial, institutional, industrial and multi-unit residential construction through specifically designed seminar streams, new and current topics and an interactive trade show.
Insights into wood – and ideas for you!
The Wood Solutions Conference is tailored for architects, engineers, builders, contractors, building officials, technologists, planners and developers. More than 800 design and building professionals will come together to listen and learn; connect and collaborate. This is a conference you won’t want to miss!
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 (one-day)
Time: 7:00am Registration I 7:45am – 3:45pm Exhibit Hall Open I 8:00am – 4:45pm Seminars In Session
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre EAST, 999 Canada Place *under the sails*
Cost: $TBD Early Bird till October 17; $TBD Regular – Ticket Ad-On: Evening Reception $TBD *admission tickets include snacks and a hot sit-down lunch; reception tickets include hors d’oeuvres and one-beverage ticket*
Registration: Opening early Fall 2017
Why should you attend? New program. New format. New information and inspiration!
- Learn about the newest innovations and trends in architectural and structural wood design, construction, finishing and building science, including topics such as passive design, transformative building technologies, sustainability, volumetric construction, fire, prefabrication, hybrid opportunities and building resilience
- Connect and collaborate with other industry professionals and international experts
- Visit the trade show/exhibit floor and meet face-to-face with knowledgeable industry suppliers
- Join us for an evening networking event
- Hear thought-leaders and innovators as speakers
- Earn professional development education credits
Spring 2017 Speakers + Presentations
The following presentation PDFs have been generously provided by the speakers as reference material to support the presentations given at the event. Please respect that the material is copyright protected and do not use for purposes other than the intended use without permission of the presenter to whom the slides and copyright belong.
Questions? 1-877-929-9663 (ext. 2) or e-mail Zena Carson HERE
Follow us for updates on Twitter @WoodWORKSBC_CWC #WoodWorks
A Canadian Wood Council Event