Nominate your project now for the 2018 awards!
Architects, engineers, developers and other construction industry professionals at the forefront of wood design in Ontario will cometogether to celebrate excellence in wood design at the 18th annual Wood WORKS! Awards night in Toronto on November 20th, 2017. The awards program honours people and organizations that, through design excellence, advocacy, and innovation, are advancing the use of wood in all types of construction.
The nomination process is online!
Nominate your project HERE
Please note the following rules and regulations:
- Projects must be located in Ontario, Canada. Projects located outside of Ontario will be deleted from the submissions.
- Projects completed within three years of the submission date will be accepted.
- Project can be nominated to only 2 categories maximum so please note the category criteria.
- Residential building will only be accepted in the residential category.
- Wood must be used in structural applications, with the exception of the Interior Design category.
- If photography requires additional credits it is the responsibility of the nominator to provide this information.
- Re submissions are allowed, but only in the year directly following their original submission.