2019 Wood Design Luncheon Conferences
Kelowna – Friday, November 29: Delta Hotels by Marriot Grand Okanagan Resort & Conf. Centre, 1310 Water Street
Victoria – TBC
Time: 9:00am Registration & Exhibits Open I 10:00am – 2:00pm Conference Program In Session
Cost: Early Bird till November 1: $24.50 and Regular $29.50 *tickets include refreshments and a hot lunch*
Registration: Opening soon
Don’t miss the Wood Design Luncheon Conference in your area! Events sell out quickly so get your tickets early!
- Hear informative seminars
- Receive expert advice and information about wood products and systems
- View trade exhibits
- Network with industry representatives
- Hot lunch included for all pre-registered guests
- EARN professional development credits – each presentation approved for 1 HR (3 total)
About the Wood Design Luncheon Conferences
These annual conferences in two BC locations feature presentations on current topics in architecture, engineering, design and construction with wood by experts in wood design and building while suppliers are on hand with their exhibits to answer questions about wood products and systems. The same three presentations are given in each location.
2018 Speakers + Presentations (2019 TBC)
- British Columbia Building Code 2018: Don Pedde (VICTORIA) and Jarrett Hutchinson (KELOWNA), Building and Safety Standards Branch, Office of Housing and Construction Standards, Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing, Victoria
- Tall Wood Buildings through the Site Specific Regulation (SSR) Process: Andrew Harmsworth, GHL Consultants Ltd., Vancouver
- Platforms-for-Life, Generative Housing Systems Technology: Oliver Lang, LWPAC Lang Wilson Practice in Architecture Culture, Vancouver
Arrive Early to View the Exhibits and Speak to the Exhibitors!