A new generation of engineered wood products, building systems and techniques in light wood-frame construction are redefining innovation in building and design. Learn the latest from three speakers from key EWP (engineered wood product) manufacturers, who will provide webinar participants with an overview of new technologies and techniques for engineered wood products and specifics of how they benefit mid-rise construction projects. Topics include building envelope and cladding options and tall wall applications with EWP.
- Learning credits from the comfort of your office or home
- Increase your proficiency and knowledge of EWPs in this engaging and informative event
- Expert speakers on EWPs from three leading companies, each with a 1/2 hour presentation, followed by Q+A
- Scott Lyons, Boise Cascade Engineered Wood Products
- Michael Iallonardo, Boise Cascade Engineered Wood Products
- Tony Carter, Weyerhaeuser Trus Joist
- Andy Teasel, Weyerhaeuser Trus Joist
- Jason Hatter, LP Building Products
This is a new learning event that will provide practical ideas and knowledge for your design and building practice.
Watch for more details on the next two workshops – coming up next month!
Exploring Mass Timber’s Potential in Multi-Family and Large Scale Projects
Thursday, June 11, 2020
SAVE THE DATE!