Ontario Recognizes Excellence in Wood Architecture
Winning Projects Celebrated & Announced during OFIA Convention
Toronto, ON, February 24th,2021 – The Canadian Wood Council’s Ontario Wood WORKS! program joined forces with the Ontario Forest Industries Association’s (OFIA)Virtual AGM on February 24th in Toronto to recognize six winning projects as part of the Ontario Wood Design Awards program.
- Canadian Nuclear Laboratories Logistics Warehouse, HDR Architects
- Toronto Montessori School, Lower School Campus, Farrow Partners Inc.
- Seven Generations Education Institute, Nelson Architecture Inc.
- SmartVMC Bus Terminal, Diamond Schmitt Architects
- One Young, WalterFedy Architects Engineers
- Laurentian University New Student Centre, Yallowega Belanger Salach Architecture