The Ontario Wood WORKS! Wood Design Awards honour the creators of new projects that push the limits of wood design in structures that demonstrate excellence in the use of wood. Winning projects will showcase the special qualities of wood such as strength, durability, beauty, versatility, and cost-effectiveness. Projects will be located within the province of Ontario.
Please note the following rules and regulations:
- Projects must be located in Ontario, Canada. Projects located outside of Ontario will be deleted from the submissions.
- Projects completed within three years of the submission date will be accepted.
- Project can be nominated to only 2 categories maximum so please note the category criteria.
- Residential building will only be accepted in the residential category.
- Wood must be used in structural applications, with the exception of the Interior Design category.
- If photography requires additional credits it is the responsibility of the nominator to provide this information.
- Re submissions are allowed, but only in the year directly following their original submission.
Check out our 2020 winners here!