Ontario Awards Nomination Process, Rules and Deadlines
To get recognition for an outstanding wood project you can submit to the Wood Design & Building Awards: https://cwc.ca/be-inspired-to-build-with-wood/wood-design-building-awards/
The nomination process is now simplified and online!
Please note the following rules and regulations:
- Projects must be located in Ontario, Canada. Projects located outside of Ontario will be deleted from the submissions.
- Projects completed within three years of the submission date will be accepted.
- Project can be nominated to only 2 categories maximum so please note the category criteria.
- Residential building will only be accepted in the residential category.
- Wood must be used in structural applications, with the exception of the Interior Design category.
- If photography requires additional credits it is the responsibility of the nominator to provide this information.
- Re submissions are allowed, but only in the year directly following their original submission.