1. Scope Of This Policy
2. Information Automatically Collected
- Non-Identifiable Information — The Website may automatically collect certain non-identifiable information regarding Website users. This non-identifiable information is used for Website and system administration purposes and to improve the Website. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
- Cookies — The Website may use “cookies”, to enhance the convenience and use of the Website. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use and ability to access certain features of the Website.
3. Personal Information You Specifically Provide To The Website
- Your Personal Information — During your use of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you and allowing you to use certain functionality of the Website.
- Use of Your Personal Information — WW may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, and as otherwise permitted by law.
- E-mails from WW — If you provide your e-mail address, WW may send you, from time to time, e-mail containing information about WW and other matters it believes will interest you. At any time you may ask WW to stop sending you e-mails and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracking Information — WW may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Website user demographics and Website traffic patterns. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. WW may also link tracking information with Website users’ personal information. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy, and in accordance with the law.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information — WW may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where WW has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to protect WW’s rights and property. If WW is involved in a merger or other reorganization, WW may disclose your personal information to the resulting organization.
- Storing and Securing Your Information — WW may store and process your personal information at WW’s office in Canada or through a third party service provider, which may or may not be located in Canada. To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, WW employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and WW cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
- Accessing Your Personal Information — You may request access to your personal information and information about WW’s collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting WW at email@example.com. WW has a Privacy Officer who is responsible for the protection of personal information and compliance with privacy-related legislation in various jurisdictions. Your enquiries will be forwarded to the Privacy Officer when it is received. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You can help WW maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying WW of any changes to your personal information.
- Withdrawal of Consent — In some jurisdictions, you may withdraw your consent to the use and intention of personal information. To do this, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, we routinely provide “opt out” or “unsubscribe” instructions on our electronic communications to provide for removal of your name from future transmissions.
4. Other Matters
- Other Websites — The Website may contain links to other Websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Website or Internet resource that may collect information about you voluntarily or through cookies or other technologies. WW has no responsibility or liability for, or control over those other Websites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- Former Users — If you stop using the Website or your permission to use the Website is terminated by WW, WW may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time, and subject to compliance with the law.
- Your Comments — If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact WW at websupport@CWC.ca.