Ontario Awards Nomination Process, Rules and Deadlines
The nomination process is now simplified and online!
Nominate your project HERE
Please note the following rules and regulations:
- Projects must be located in Ontario, Canada. Projects located outside of Ontario will be deleted from the submissions.
- Projects completed within three years of the submission date will be accepted.
- Project can be nominated to only 2 categories maximum so please note the category criteria.
- Residential building will only be accepted in the residential category.
- Wood must be used in structural applications, with the exception of the Interior Design category.
- If photography requires additional credits it is the responsibility of the nominator to provide this information.
- Re submissions are allowed, but only in the year directly following their original submission.
Our winners our selected by a panel of jurors who review all submissions.
All submission are judge by an independent Jury of designers. Meet the 2018 Jury!
Andrew Bayne, BESc, BSc, P.Eng., LEED®AP | Principal, RJC Engineers
John Stephenson, Architect, OAA, FRAIC, President, Ontario Association of Architects | Partner, FORM Architecture Engineering
Robert M. Wright, Professor, Dean Faculty of Forestry, University of Toronto